Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Troutman Branch on CR 50N1
- Parke County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1920
Length of largest span: 21.3 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 18.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.77333, -87.08833 (decimal degrees)
39°46'24" N, 87°05'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/492435/4402603 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 6100230 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16833 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 82 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com