Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Sunderland Branch on CR 40E2
- Parke County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1910
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 26.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.73333, -87.23750 (decimal degrees)
39°43'60" N, 87°14'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/479648/4398187 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 6100062 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16832 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 66.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com