Able Mitchell Bridge [Map] Whipple through truss bridge over Big Raccoon Creek on Mansfield Road northeast of BridgetonOpen to pedestrians onlyBuilt 1892 by the Wrought Iron Bridge Co., bypassed 1991
Adams Covered Bridge 14-61-23 [Map] Lost covered bridge over Little Raccoon Creek on CR100N east of NyesvilleDestroyed by flood in 1969 and replaced by the Jessup Covered Bridge.Built 1907, destroyed by flood in 1969
Armiesburg Covered Bridge [Map] Lost Burr arch-truss bridge over Big Raccoon Creek on CR 600 WReplaced by a new bridgeBuilt in 1854 by Henry Wolf; Lost in 1913 (maybe by flooding) and replaced B&O - Montezuma Bridge [Map · Street View] Through truss bridge over Wabash River on former Baltimore and Ohio Railroad at MontezumaRenovated to accommodate pedestrian trail in 2018.Truss span built ca.1890's, girder spans built ca. 1920's
Beeson Covered Bridge 14-61-24 [Map · Street View] Covered bridge over Williams Creek on a pedestrian path at Billie Creek VillageOpen to pedestriansBuilt 1906, later moved from Roaring Creek, north of Marshall, Indiana, to Williams Creek, closed to vehicle traffic in 1974, damaged by arson twice in 1979 Big Rocky Fork Iron Bridge [Map] Pratt through truss bridge over Big Rocky Fork Creek on CR 700S east of MansfieldOpen to pedestrians onlyBuilt ca. 1890 by the Wrought Iron Bridge Co.
Catlin Covered Bridge 14-61-15 [Map] Covered bridge over Bill Diddle Creek on a pedestrian path at Parke County Golf CourseOpen to pedestriansBuilt 1907, relocated in 1961
Coal Creek Covered Bridge 14-61-30x [Map] Lost covered bridge over Coal Creek on CR1240N in LodiDestroyed by arsonBuilt 1869, rebuilt 1897, rehabilitated 1977, destroyed by arson on June 28, 1992
Crawford Street Bridge [Map] Lost Pennsylvania through truss bridge over Wabash River on Crawford Street at MontezumaReplaced by a new bridgeBuilt 1892, partially collapsed and repaired in 1941, bypassed in 1949, removed in 1951.
Elm Street Bridge [Map · Street View] Lost Through truss bridge over Wabash River on Elm Street in ClintonReplaced by new bridge in 1965Built in 1899. One span collapsed in 1961. Replaced in 1965
Grange Corner Covered Bridge 14-61-37x [Map] Lost Burr arch-truss bridge over Sugar Mill Creek on SR 395Destroyed by flooding in 1968 and replacedBuilt in 1899 by Joseph J. Daniels; Lost in flooding in 1968 and replaced.
Harbison Covered Bridge 14-61-47x [Map] Lost Burr arch-truss bridge over Big Raccoon Creek (Now Inundated by lake) on Abandoned CR 1050 E (assumed)Destroyed by fire, accidental; Site is now under the waters of Cecil M. Harden Lake.Built in 1916 by Joseph A. Britton; Accidentally burned in 1943; Site is now inundated.
Howard Covered Bridge 14-61-43#2x [Map] Lost Burr arch-truss bridge over Little Raccoon Creek on Rockville Road (US 36)Replaced by a new bridgeBuilt in 1859 by Henry Wolf; rebuilt in 1909 by J.A. Britton; replaced in 1931 with a metal truss bridge.
Jessup Covered Bridge 14-61-06x [Map] Lost Burr Arch Covered bridge over Little Raccoon Creek on CR 100 N.Destroyed by stormBuilt 1910, moved in 1970, destroyed in 1989 when a large tree fell on it, breaking the arches. It collapsed into the creek, floated under the Sanatorium Covered Bridge, and finally stopped near the U.S. 36 Bridge
Leatherwood Station Covered Bridge 14-61-25 [Map] Covered bridge over Williams Creek on a pedestrian trail southeast of RockvilleOpen to pedestriansBuilt 1899, rehabilitated in 1940, closed to traffic in 1979, moved from Williams Creek to Billie Creek in 1981
Little Raccoon Covered Bridge 14-61-43x [Map] Lost Burr arch-truss bridge over Little Raccoon Creek on Old Road 36 (old alignment)Destroyed by flooding and replaced with the Howard Covered BridgeBuilt in 1859 by Henry Wolf; Lost in flooding 1913 and replaced with the Howard Covered Bridge
Little Raccoon Creek Bridge [Map] Lost Whipple through truss bridge over Little Raccoon Creek on CR 21 (Pipeline Road)Replaced by new bridgeBuilt in 1889 by the Wrought Iron Bridge Company; replaced in 1991 Montezuma Bridge [Map · Street View] Six-span through truss bridge over Wabash River on US 36 at MontezumaOpen to two-lane trafficBuilt 1949; rehabilitated 1987
Moore Covered Bridge 14-61-49x [Map] Lost Burr arch-truss bridge over South Fork Little Raccoon Creek on County Road 350 NorthDestroyed by floodingBuilt in 1909 by J.A. Britton; destroyed by flooding in 1957 Narrows Bridge [Map] Arch bridge over Sugar Creek on Narrows RoadOpen to trafficBuilt 1958
Old Bridgeton Covered Bridge 14-61-04x [Map] Lost covered bridge over Big Raccoon Creek on CR780S in BridgetonDestroyed by fireBuilt 1868, rehabilitated in 1940, bypassed in 1967, closed to traffic in 1968, arsoned on April 29, 2005, replica bridge built in September 2006 Perrin Bridge [Map] Concrete deck girder bridge over Sunderland Branch on CR 500SOpen to trafficBuilt 1921
Red Covered Bridge 14-61-08x [Map] Lost covered bridge over Big Raccoon Creek on CR 75W west of RosedaleDestroyed by fire, Site is abandoned except for abutmentBuilt 1880, damaged by arson in October 1969, later repaired, destroyed by arson on October 13, 1976
Rock Run Bridge [Map] Lost concrete arch bridge over Rock Run on US 41Replaced by new bridgeBuilt 1925; rehabilitated 1960; replaced 1999
Silverwood Bridge [Map] Lost through truss bridge over Wabash River on IN 234Replaced by new bridgeBuilt 1906; rehabilitated 1976; replaced 1994 Turkey Run Bridge [Map] Concrete arch bridge over Turkey Run on Service RoadOpen to pedestrians onlyBuilt 1914
Turkey Run Covered Bridge 14-61-48x [Map] Lost Queenpost through truss bridge over Turkey Run on Abandoned RoadwayRemoved but not replaced (Site appears to be abandoned)Built after 1866; Built by Joseph J. Daniels; Removed in 1917. Turkey Run Suspension Bridge [Map] Wire suspension bridge over Sugar Creek on Pedestrian PathRe-opened in October 2013.Built 1918 after collaspe of the orginal bridge
Weisner's Brook Covered Bridge 14-61-59x [Map] Lost Multiple Kingpost through truss bridge over Weisner Creek on Tickridge RoadDestroyed by flooding after a dam upstream gave way.Built in 1908 by Joseph A. Britton; Destroyed by flood in 1957