Lick Creek Bridge
Lick Creek 1
Photo taken by Mike Daffron in April 2015
BH Photo #324259
Has long been abandoned. No road on either side of bridge. To the east, travels through woods, sunken where road once was.
- Abandoned pony truss bridge over Lick Creek on abandoned county road
- Owen County, Indiana
- Half-hip Pratt pony truss (Pinned, 4-panel)
Total length: 46.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.0 ft.
- Also called
- Old CR 1250W Lick Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.28910, -86.99800 (decimal degrees)
39°17'21" N, 86°59'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/500172/4348859 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 67532 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 11, 2017: Updated by Dave King: Added categories "Pin-connected", "Wooden deck"
- June 11, 2017: New video from Mike Daffron
- May 12, 2015: New photos from Mike Daffron
- May 11, 2015: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added truss type and additional info
- May 11, 2015: Added by Mike Daffron
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com