Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over a branch of Brush Creek on CR 1000 North
- Owen County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1993
Length of largest span: 23.9 ft.
Total length: 29.8 ft.
Deck width: 23.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.43389, -86.72528 (decimal degrees)
39°26'02" N, 86°43'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/523642/4364963 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numers
- INNBI 6000023 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16761 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: (N out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: (N out of 9)
Deck condition rating: (N out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 87 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com