Paoli Railroad Bridge
Originally built of wood construction and replaced. This bridge connected the Monon's mainline at Orleans with the resort towns of West Baden and French Lick. Abandoned in 1982 and removed. 85 feet high.
- Lost Deck plate girder bridge over Lost River on former Monon Railroad in Paoli
- Paoli, Orange County, Indiana
- Built 1904, demolished in 1982
- Deck plate girder
Total length: 870.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.56672, -86.46250 (decimal degrees)
38°34'00" N, 86°27'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/546825/4268833 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 42719 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 25, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Railroad", "Louisville & Nashville Railroad", "Monon Railroad"
- August 25, 2012: New photos from Jacob P. Bernard
- June 6, 2009: Added by James Norwood
- James Norwood
- Jacob P. Bernard - jacob_bernard [at] yahoo [dot] com