Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Mysterious Spring on US 150
- Orange County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927; rehabilitated 1968
Length of largest span: 35.8 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 32.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.57306, -86.55056 (decimal degrees)
38°34'23" N, 86°33'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/539151/4269495 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- French Lick
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 027510 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16750 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 81.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)