Farm Road Bridge
Easily visible from I-70. Slab or concrete pony girder culvert over a minor drainage ditch. Probably abandoned when I-70 was built.
- Abandoned concrete culvert bridge over Tributary of Lake Ditch on Abandoned 600 Road
- Morgan County, Indiana
- Future prospects
- Signs of limited use by farm vehicles.
- Slab or concrete pony girder culvert.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.59389, -86.54076 (decimal degrees)
39°35'38" N, 86°32'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/539431/4382785 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 13 N., R. 1 W., Sec. 5
- Inventory number
- BH 90180 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 7, 2020: Added by Clark Vance
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com