Brooklyn Covered Bridge
Indiana Historical Society
BH Photo #445116
Indiana's rendition of the Brooklyn Bridge
- Lost Howe through truss bridge over White Lick Creek on Mill Street
- Morgan County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1876
- Howe through truss
Length of largest span: 160.0 ft.
Total length: 172.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.53867, -86.36664 (decimal degrees)
39°32'19" N, 86°21'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/554425/4376747 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 84804 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 26, 2019: New photo from Tony Dillon