Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over a branch of Indian Creek on Bearwallow Road
- Morgan County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1920; rehabilitated 1986
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.34139, -86.35583 (decimal degrees)
39°20'29" N, 86°21'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/555510/4354859 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 5500028 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16691 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 91.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com