Mahalasville Road Bridge
Larger span relocated for a pedestrian trail in Yorktown.
- Relocated pony truss bridge over Buck Creek
- Morgan County, Indiana
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built ca. 1920 in Morgan County: Larger span moved to Yorktown in Delaware County after smaller span was destroyed by a fallen tree.
- Riveted Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 89.9 ft.
Total length: 163.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Also called
- Morgan County Bridge #28
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.35806, -86.35972 (decimal degrees)
39°21'29" N, 86°21'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/555162/4356707 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 5500022 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16710 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 94.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 24, 2017: New photo from Mike Daffron
- December 25, 2016: Updated by Mike Daffron: Added bridge number
- July 31, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added information
- June 23, 2008: Updated by Anthony Dillon
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com