Pike Street Bridge
This bridge carried Pike Street over the Monon/CSX railroad tracks in Crawfordsville, IN It was finally removed sometime in the early 80's.
- Lost Truss bridge on Pike Street
- Crawfordsville, Montgomery County, Indiana
- In the picture of the bridge it looks like there was secondary rails on each side of the bridge.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.04065, -86.89266 (decimal degrees)
40°02'26" N, 86°53'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/509157/4432274 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 48807 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 22, 2011: Updated by J.P.: updated location
- May 22, 2011: Added by Steven J. Suiter
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com