Lake Waveland Bridge
Submerged Warren Pony Truss at Lake Waveland.
- Warren pony truss bridge over North Fork Little Raccoon Creek on Old Cr 950 South
- Montgomery County, Indiana
- Closed to all traffic
- Closed by the flooding of lake waveland in 1971
- Warren pony truss
Total length: 37.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.90350, -87.08403 (decimal degrees)
39°54'13" N, 87°05'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/492817/4417050 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
BH 49793 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 11, 2016: New photos from Mike Daffron
- October 9, 2011: Added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com