Lye Creek CR 475E Bridge
This shows the original location of the bridge before it was moved to Indianapolis.
- Pony truss bridge over Lye Creek on CR 475 East,now relocated to Indianapolis.
- Montgomery County, Indiana
- Relocated and road vacated at bridge site.
- Built in 1879 by the Wrought Iron Bridge Company; moved to indianapolis in 1999
- - Wrought Iron Bridge Co. of Canton, Ohio
- Pin-connected, 5-panel Pratt bedstead pony truss
Length of largest span: 70.8 ft.
Total length: 88.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- Former County Bridge #57
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.11959, -86.81472 (decimal degrees)
40°07'11" N, 86°48'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/515787/4441047 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 5400043 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16680 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2006)
- Substructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 16.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1994)
- August 19, 2017: Updated by Dave King: Added category "Lattice Railing"
- March 8, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added alternate name
- February 20, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: added GPS coordinates for original location of bridge
- April 4, 2009: Updated by Anthony Dillon
- October 5, 2008: Updated by Anthony Dillon