This bridge featured 22.5 ft panels, not uncommon for the Lafayette Bridge Company to push the limits in the 1890's.
- Lost through truss bridge over Sugar Creek on CR 950 E
- Montgomery County, Indiana
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1893; replaced 1997
- - Lafayette Bridge Co. of Lafayette, Indiana
- 8-panel, Pinned Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 180.1 ft.
Total length: 183.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 18.6 ft.
- Also called
- Old County Bridge #39
Sugar Creek CR 950E Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.14018, -86.72424 (decimal degrees)
40°08'25" N, 86°43'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/523490/4443352 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 5400032 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 39471 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/1990)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 22.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1986)
- September 12, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added historic name
- March 8, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added alternate name
- February 8, 2009: Added by James Baughn