Little Potato Creek CR 900E Bridge
Large bedstead with unusually wide 17'6" panels (4) helps to identify this as a Lafayette built span.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Little Potato Creek on CR 900 East
- Montgomery County, Indiana
- Road is closed and bridge has been removed
- Built 1894 by the Lafayette Bridge Company
- - Lafayette Bridge Co. of Lafayette, Indiana
- 4-panel, pinned Bedstead Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 67.2 ft.
Total length: 68.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.4 ft.
- Also called
- Old County Bridge #28
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.16761, -86.73385 (decimal degrees)
40°10'03" N, 86°44'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/522663/4446394 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 5400021 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16677 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 5, 2011: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added new info
- June 27, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Bird's eye shows this bridge is gone.