Nancy Jane Bridge 14-53-06x
Vintage postcard scan.
Photo taken by George Gould.
BH Photo #166173
One of several Monroe County covered bridges to be lost for the construction of Monroe Reservoir. Location on map is an approximation.
- Lost Burr arch-truss bridge over Salt Creek northeast of Harrodsburg
- Monroe County, Indiana
- Built 1885, demolished in 1964
- - Kennedy Brothers
- Burr arch-truss
Total length: 178.0 ft.
- Also called
- Musser Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.02072, -86.50948 (decimal degrees)
39°01'15" N, 86°30'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/542462/4319190 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Clear Creek
- Inventory numbers
- WGCB 14-53-06x (World Guide to Covered Bridges number)
BH 45357 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 6, 2019: New photo from Tony Dillon
- April 2, 2019: New photo from Tony Dillon
- March 30, 2019: New photo from Tony Dillon
- March 25, 2019: New photo from Tony Dillon
- August 26, 2018: New photos from Mike Daffron
- June 19, 2015: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added approximate location
- May 22, 2010: Added by Bill Eichelberger
- Bill Eichelberger
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com