Church Covered Bridge
Photo taken July 2, 1947-Covered Bridges on the Byways of Indiana
Photo taken by Bryan Ketcham
BH Photo #491064
Not much is known about bridge other than itís mention in Ketchamís book
- Lost Smith through truss bridge over Bean Blossom Creek
- Monroe County, Indiana
- Lost Bridge near Bridge Church of Christ
- Mentioned in Brian Ketcham's 1949 copy, Covered Bridges on the Byways of Indiana, Built 1876
- Smith through truss
Length of largest span: 102.0 ft.
Total length: 110.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.0 ft.
- Also called
- Church Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.24121, -97.70455 (decimal degrees)
35°14'28" N, 97°42'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/617867/3900561 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 92218 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 21, 2021: New photos from Garrett DiDomizio
- Garrett DiDomizio - garrettdidomizio [at] gmail [dot] com