Millikan Covered Bridge
Photo taken by Mike Daffron
BH Photo #489379
Two men were convicted of burning this bridge.
- Lost Smith truss covered Bridge over Beanblossom Creek on Maple Grove Road.
- Monroe County, Indiana
- Destroyed by arson fire
- Built 1871; Destroyed by Arson June 29, 1976
- - Smith Bridge Co. of Toledo, Ohio
- Smith through truss
Span length: 115.0 ft.
Total length: 115.0 ft.
- Also called
- McMillan Covered Bridge
Milligan Covered Bridge
Stine Covered Bridge
Williams Covered Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.26631, -86.56900 (decimal degrees)
39°15'59" N, 86°34'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/537180/4346418 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 92023 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 21, 2021: New photo from Garrett DiDomizio
- January 25, 2021: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added and fixed stuff, Millikan was believed to have been the original "historic" name.
- January 25, 2021: Added by Mike Daffron
- January 24, 2021: New photo from Mike Daffron
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Garrett DiDomizio - garrettdidomizio [at] gmail [dot] com