Bloomington Southern - Victor Pike Trestle[Map] Abandoned Timber stringer bridge over unknown creek on former Illinois Central Railroad south of Bloomington Abandoned Built by Illinois Central's subsidiary Bloomington Southern Railroad to reach the Victor stone Quarry.
Gosport Covered Bridge 14-53-14x[Map] Lost Through truss bridge over East Fork White River on N. Moon Road at Gosport Destroyed by fire Built 1870, west span replaced in 1885, closed to traffic on December 14, 1949, destroyed by fire on October 28, 1955
Harris Ford Bridge[Map] Pratt through truss bridge over Clear Creek on Clear Creek Trail in Bloomington Open to pedestrians Originally built in Warren County, IN in 1887 and moved to Monroe County in 2003. Installed on site of original Illinois Central Railroad(Bloomington Southern) ROW and bridge site. Line accessed former quarry South of this location.
Judah Branch Bridge[Map] Closed-spandrel arch bridge over Judah Branch on Old IN 37 Open to traffic Built 1924
Kent Road Bridge[Map] Lost through truss bridge over North Fork Salt Creek on Kent Road Replaced by new bridge Built ca. 1890; replaced 1999
Main Street Bridge[Map] Lost Pratt pony truss bridge over Jack's Defeat Creek Replaced by a new bridge Built 1917
McCormicks Creek Bridge[Map] Pony truss bridge over McCormicks Creek on CR 450 East Replaced by a new bridge Built ca. 1930; replaced 2017
McNeely Street Bridge[Map] Pony truss bridge over Jacks Defeat Creek on Mcneely Street in Ellettsville Replaced by a new bridge Built 1915
Monon - Clear Creek Bridge[Map] Abandoned CSX bridge. Line removed in 1990's. Abandoned Once part of the great Monon Railroad's route from Louisville to Chicago or Michigan City, the line was downgraded under CSX ownership and eventually abandoned. Harrodsburg Station and water tower was immediately next to bridge. All gone today.
Moon Road Bridge[Map] Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Bean Blossom Creek on Moon Road Replaced by new bridge Built in 1915; replaced in 1986
Secrest Ferry Bridge[Map · Street View] Bypassed Pennsylvania through truss bridge over White River on County Line Road (CR 500 East) Restored and open for pedestrian use. Built 1903 by the Lafayette Engineering Co.; bypassed by new bridge in 1990; restored 2008