Russell Ditch Bridge
Select Bridge replaced with local funds in 2019.
- Lost Slab bridge over Russell Ditch on CR 1100 S
- Miami County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1930
- Reinforced concrete slab
Length of largest span: 25.3 ft.
Total length: 31.8 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.60639, -86.14611 (decimal degrees)
40°36'23" N, 86°08'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/572239/4495414 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 5200087 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 46925 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 87.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 9, 2020: Updated by Tony Dillon: Select Bridge replaced with local funds in 2019.
- November 10, 2010: Added by James Baughn