Nickel Plate IMC Crazy Creek bridge
West side April 2009
You can see the side rails added by trail group for pedestrian use
Photo taken by James Norwood
- Timber stringer bridge over Crazy Creek on Nickel Plate Trail soon, formerly Norfolk Southern(nee N&W, Nickel Plate Road, Lake Erie and Western, others) in Denver
- Denver, Miami County, Indiana
- Open to pedestrians
- Future prospects
- Reworked with walkway and side rails for pedestrian use by Nickel Plate Trail Group via the Indiana Trails Fund. Rail line is "Railbanked" for possible future possible reactivation for rail or other utility need.
- Timber stringer
Span length: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.85971, -86.07632 (decimal degrees)
40°51'35" N, 86°04'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/577847/4523594 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 42455 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 28, 2009: Essay added by James Norwood
- April 27, 2009: Added by James Norwood