Photo taken by Tom Hall
BH Photo #115662
- 2-span riveted Pratt through truss bridge over Eel River on CR 100 East
- Miami County, Indiana
- Built 1920 by the Rochester Bridge Co.
- - Rochester Bridge Co. of Rochester, Indiana
- 2-span, 7-panel riveted Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 111.8 ft.
Total length: 229.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.5 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- Bridge # 28
Eel River CR 100E Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.85528, -86.05583 (decimal degrees)
40°51'19" N, 86°03'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/579579/4523120 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 5200022 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16644 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2007)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 20.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- May 29, 2017: New photos from Tony Dillon
- April 19, 2017: Updated by Matt Lohry: Updated truss design
- September 6, 2016: Updated by Tony Dillon: Updated status to closed.
- October 19, 2010: Updated by James Norwood: Corrected build date
- January 30, 2010: New photos from Anthony Dillon
- April 28, 2009: Essay added by James Norwood
- February 5, 2009: Updated by Anthony Dillon
- June 23, 2008: Updated by Anthony Dillon: common name, builder, and truss type