Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Lost River on CR 70 West
- Martin County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1996
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 119.1 ft.
Total length: 125.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.53806, -86.80444 (decimal degrees)
38°32'17" N, 86°48'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/517043/4265534 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 5100046 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16636 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 84.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)