Yellow River-Garro Street Bridge
This replaced a truss bridge built in 1898 by the Rochester Bridge Company. RBC built the East LaPorte Street Footbridge at that same time.
- Concrete arch bridge over Yellow River on Garro Street in Plymouth
- Plymouth, Marshall County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931
Length of largest span: 62.0 ft.
Total length: 154.8 ft.
Deck width: 32.1 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- County Bridge #227
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.34111, -86.30500 (decimal degrees)
41°20'28" N, 86°18'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/558148/4576857 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 5000003 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16617 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 83.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 9, 2013: New Street View added by Brent Tindall