LIRC - Lick Creek Bridge
Stone West Side
Photo taken by J.P. in December 2012
BH Photo #245892
Part of the first mainline railroad route constructed in Indiana between Indy and Madison circa 1850's. Once part of the mighty Pennsylvania Railroad empire, today owned by a shortline. Amtrak once ran this route, last being Kentucky Colonel train over a decade ago. CSX might run some trains over this route in the near future.
- March 2, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added build date
- December 30, 2012: New photos from J.P.
- November 6, 2012: Updated by James Norwood: Changed railroad info from CSX to Louisville and Indiana, etc.
- October 27, 2012: Updated by J.P.: Added categories "CSX Railroad", "Railroad", "Closed-spandrel arch"
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- James Norwood