Garfield Park Bean Creek Bridge
Photo taken by John Weller in March 2009
BH Photo #135024
The width of this span would suggest that it originally carried traffic in the park and has been converted to a pedestrian bridge.
- Stone arch bridge over Bean Creek on Garfield Park path
- Marion County, Indiana
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1907; rehabilitated 1981
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 39.4 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.73442, -86.14581 (decimal degrees)
39°44'04" N, 86°08'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/573195/4398629 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 4900323 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16564 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 12, 2013: New Street View added by Brent Tindall
- December 31, 2012: New photos from James McCray
- December 30, 2012: New photos from J.P.
- August 15, 2011: New photos from Tony Dillon
- February 20, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added GPS coordinates
- March 8, 2009: New photos from John Weller
- John Weller - jweller [at] indy [dot] rr [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Brent Tindall - bizzat219 [at] yahoo [dot] com