Garfield Park Pleasant Run Pagoda Rd Bridge
Photo taken by Tony Dillon in August 2011
BH Photo #208875
Remaining foundation stones on the East side and under the bridge would suggest there was an earlier span here.
- Concrete arch bridge over Pleasant Run on Garfield Park Road in Indianapolis
- Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927
Length of largest span: 70.5 ft.
Total length: 74.1 ft.
Deck width: 34.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.73500, -86.14972 (decimal degrees)
39°44'06" N, 86°08'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/572859/4398691 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 4900315 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16561 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 40.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 12, 2013: New Street View added by Brent Tindall
- November 22, 2011: Updated by J.P.: updated design
- August 15, 2011: New photos from Tony Dillon