Garfield Park Conservatory Drive Bridge
Photo taken by Tony Dillon in August 2011
BH Photo #208794
The most prominent of the many spans in this park.
- Concrete arch bridge over Pleasant Run on Garfield Park Conservatory Drive in Indianapolis
- Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1907
Length of largest span: 70.8 ft.
Total length: 71.8 ft.
Deck width: 19.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.73611, -86.14722 (decimal degrees)
39°44'10" N, 86°08'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/573072/4398816 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 4900314 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16560 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 46.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 12, 2013: New Street View added by Brent Tindall
- December 30, 2012: New photos from J.P.
- November 22, 2011: Updated by J.P.: updated design
- August 15, 2011: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added information