Current wood slab bridge is sitting on the abutments of this bridge.
- Lost Warren pony truss bridge over Lick Creek on County Road 1050 South
- Madison County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built ca. 1915
- 5-panel Warren pony truss
Span length: 77.0 ft.
Total length: 77.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.9 ft.
- Also called
- Old County Bridge #141
Lick Creek CR 1050S Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.95188, -85.77003 (decimal degrees)
39°57'07" N, 85°46'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/605064/4423140 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 77417 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 29, 2017: Added by Tony Dillon