UTC - Fall Creek Bridge
Photo of a historic photo
Photo taken by Anthony Dillon in August 2010
BH Photo #173680
Need more information on this span.
Foundation of this bridge remains intact.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Fall Creek on Former Interurban route
- Pendleton, Madison County, Indiana
- Built in 1908; Line abandoned and bridge probably removed 1944
- - Indiana Railroad (IR)
- Union Traction Company of Indiana (UTC)
- Pinned Pratt through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.00562, -85.74531 (decimal degrees)
40°00'20" N, 85°44'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/607092/4429134 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Anderson South
- Inventory number
- BH 45961 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 30, 2014: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Union Traction Company of Indiana"
- August 23, 2010: Added by Anthony Dillon