This bridge was built in 1894 by the Lafayette Bridge Company to replace a J.J.Daniels built covered bridge that was destroyed by a storm. The abutments were reused for the iron bridge.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over East Fork White River on Stumphole Road
- Lawrence County, Indiana
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1894; Lost 1988
- - Lafayette Bridge Co. of Lafayette, Indiana
- Pinned Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 150.0 ft.
Total length: 450.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.6 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 18.0 ft.
- Also called
- County Bridge #123
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.80316, -86.58514 (decimal degrees)
38°48'11" N, 86°35'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/536022/4295015 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bedford West
- Inventory number
- BH 41809 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 12, 2017: New photo from Mike Daffron
- September 24, 2016: New photos from Tim Wray
- October 14, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Edited bridge
- October 14, 2012: Added by Tony Dillon
- December 26, 2011: New Street View added by Craig Philpott
- February 24, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added alt. name
- February 2, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added GPS coordinates
- March 18, 2009: Added by Anthony Dillon
- Craig Philpott - craigphilpott63 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Tim Wray - tim [at] backwoodrealm [dot] com
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com