Stony Run-157th Avenue Bridge
A rare example of a pinned structure built by the Rochester Bridge Company.
- Lost Pratt pony truss bridge over Stony Run on 157th Avenue
- Lake County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built ca. 1900
- - Rochester Bridge Co. of Rochester, Indiana
- 3-panel, bolted and pinned Pratt pony truss
Span length: 40.6 ft.
Total length: 40.6 ft.
Deck width: 15.8 ft.
- Also called
- Old County Bridge #11
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.33296, -87.26983 (decimal degrees)
41°19'59" N, 87°16'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/477421/4575754 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numer
- BH 77389 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 26, 2017: Added by Tony Dillon