Deep River-Putnam St. Bridge
These steel Warren trusses have been re-purposed for pedestrian use, but unfortunately are hidden under a fake covered bridge shell.
- Warren pony truss bridge over Deep River on Putnam Street (Pedestrian Use)
- Lake Station, Lake County, Indiana
- Open to pedestrians
- - E.H. Crowell (Contractor)
- Rochester Bridge Co. of Rochester, Indiana (Fabricator)
- 3X5-panel Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 54.1 ft.
Total length: 162.1 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Also called
- County Bridge #134
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.57024, -87.24020 (decimal degrees)
41°34'13" N, 87°14'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/479973/4602089 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 36 N., R. 7 W., Sec. 16
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 4500109 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 39390 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 7, 2009: Added by James Baughn