Singleton Ditch-Parrish Ave. Bridge
Bridge was originally located on Old US 41 before being relocated here.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Singleton Ditch on Parrish Avenue
- Lake County, Indiana
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1925, replaced in 1997
- - Indiana State Highway Commission (Design)
- 6-panel Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 84.0 ft.
Total length: 88.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
- Also called
- Old County Bridge #111
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.21215, -87.44839 (decimal degrees)
41°12'44" N, 87°26'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/462411/4562405 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 32 N., R. 9 W., Sec. 21
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 4500104 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 39389 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 7, 2009: Added by James Baughn