Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Plunge Creek on IN 13
- Kosciusko County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940; rehabilitated 1986
Length of largest span: 39.7 ft.
Total length: 40.6 ft.
Deck width: 33.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.06528, -85.74250 (decimal degrees)
41°03'55" N, 85°44'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/605654/4546765 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- South Whitley West
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 003480 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16474 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 94.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)