Edwards Ford Bridge
Photo taken by Tony Dillon in June 2016
BH Photo #356534
The longest of the 4 stone arch spans in Big Oaks/JPG.
- Stone arch bridge over Muscatatuck River on Northwest Exit Road
- Jennings County, Indiana
- Open to traffic with limited access
- Built in 1911 by Henry Harmon
- - Henry Harmon
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 194.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.0 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on
- Also called
- JPG #17
ANG Bridge 50
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.03368, -85.46075 (decimal degrees)
39°02'01" N, 85°27'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/633226/4321640 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 96000788 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 72627 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 26, 2016: Added by Tony Dillon