Photo taken by Tony Dillon in June 2016
BH Photo #356508
One of the two remaining 3 span stone arches in Big Oaks/JPG.
- Stone arch bridge over Big Graham Creek on J Road
- Jennings County, Indiana
- Open to traffic with limited access
- Built in 1908 by Thomas Brolley, rehabilitated in 1986
- - Thomas Brolley
- 3 span Stone arch
Length of largest span: 48.0 ft.
Total length: 168.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.0 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on
- Also called
- Benville Ford Bridge
ANG Bridge 60
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.98052, -85.45280 (decimal degrees)
38°58'50" N, 85°27'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/634015/4315753 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- San Jacinto
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 96000789 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 72626 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 26, 2016: Added by Tony Dillon