Wikel Ditch CR 400W Bridge
Another one of Buckeye Bridge Works unique spans.
- Lost Pratt pony truss bridge over Wikel Ditch (Blaine Run) on County Road 400 West
- Jay County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built ca. 1885
- - Buckeye Bridge Works of Cleveland, Ohio (Likely Fabricator)
- 2-panel, pinned and bolted Pratt pony truss
Span length: 34.0 ft.
Total length: 34.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.5 ft.
- Also called
- Old County Bridge #133
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.41624, -85.05712 (decimal degrees)
40°24'58" N, 85°03'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/664836/4475770 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 77334 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 23, 2017: Added by Tony Dillon