State Line Road Through Truss Bridge
Indiana State Historical Society photo.
BH Photo #155264
Bridge was on Indiana-Ohio state line.
- Lost through truss bridge over Wabash River on State Line Road.
- Jay County, Indiana
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1890; replaced 1996
- Pinned Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 124.0 ft.
Total length: 174.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.5 ft.
- Also called
- Wabash River CR 235E Bridge
Old County Bridge #13
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.56370, -84.80254 (decimal degrees)
40°33'49" N, 84°48'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/686029/4492646 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- New Corydon
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 3800189 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 39304 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 15, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: adjusted coordinates
- February 6, 2009: Added by James Baughn