Swain Ditch CR 100N Bridge
A long abandoned section of County Road 100 North just to the West of SR 14.
- Pratt Bedstead pony truss bridge over Swain Ditch on County Road 100 North (Abandoned section)
- Jasper County, Indiana
- Built ca. 1895
- 3-panel, pinned Bedstead Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 39.5 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Also called
- County Bridge #108
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.02732, -87.24133 (decimal degrees)
41°01'38" N, 87°14'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/479712/4541817 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 77273 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 8, 2018: New photos from Mike Daffron
- May 20, 2017: Added by Tony Dillon
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com