Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Clear Spring Creek on Old US 50
- Jackson County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1987
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 64.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.84944, -86.26139 (decimal degrees)
38°50'58" N, 86°15'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/564093/4300328 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 3600139 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16337 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 78 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com