White Creek CR 400N Bridge
The pre-1900 Bedstead approach was built by the Lafayette Bridge Company. The through truss was from an unknown firm.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over White Creek on County Road 400 North
- Jackson County, Indiana
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1905; replaced 1993
- - Lafayette Bridge Co. of Lafayette, Indiana (Bedstead)
- 5-panel, Bolted Pratt through truss w/3-panel, pinned Bedstead approach.
Length of largest span: 77.1 ft.
Total length: 124.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 17.5 ft.
- Also called
- Old County Bridge #63
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.93515, -86.05869 (decimal degrees)
38°56'07" N, 86°03'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/581584/4310001 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 3600041 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 39270 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 91.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 23, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Truss type and coordinates
- February 5, 2009: Added by James Baughn