- Lost Camelback through truss bridge over Salamonie River on 150 E
- Huntington County, Indiana
- Abandoned for many years before being removed. Bridge was well built and the county had a very hard time bringing it down. Cut stone abutments remain.
- Built in 1892 by the Champion Bridge Company, removed ca. 1990's but not replaced.
- - Champion Bridge Co. of Wilmington, Ohio
- Camelback through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.67004, -85.42099 (decimal degrees)
40°40'12" N, 85°25'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/633459/4503327 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 43212 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 12, 2009: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added coordinates