Doc Ellis Covered Bridge
Indiana Historical Society
BH Photo #446317
Appears to be a covered Warren truss. Not a common sight in Indiana but many were built in Ohio.
- Lost Warren through truss bridge over Mud Creek on Phlox Road (Now CR 1100 E)
- Howard County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1878
- Warren through truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 76.0 ft.
- Also called
- Phlox Covered Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.41249, -85.91864 (decimal degrees)
40°24'45" N, 85°55'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/591747/4474102 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 84789 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 8, 2019: New photo from Tony Dillon
- March 25, 2019: New photo from Tony Dillon