UTC - Honey Bee Bridge
Concrete bridge for Union Traction Company line abandoned about 1940 and built about 1911.
This line from New Castle to Indy was known as the Honeybee Line, and this bridge is still commonly referred to by that name. An old powerhouse for the line stood nearby until about 1970.
- June 17, 2017: New photos from Tony Dillon
- October 8, 2014: New photo from Luke
- September 21, 2014: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added the commonly referred historic name to this bridge.
- September 21, 2014: Updated by Luke: Added category "Union Traction Company of Indiana"
- September 21, 2014: Updated by Ed Hollowell: Correct name for line builder/operator.
- September 20, 2014: Added by Ed Hollowell
- Ed Hollowell - erhollowell [at] aol [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com