Buck Creek Bridge
- Lost arch bridge over Buck Creek on CR 650 South
- Henry County, Indiana
- Removed and replaced
- Replaced by a culvert in 2000
Length of largest span: 25.3 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.83806, -85.38917 (decimal degrees)
39°50'17" N, 85°23'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/637827/4411024 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 3300122 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16301 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 96 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 20, 2011: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Bridge replaced by a culvert