Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Suncrest Brook on CR 325 East
- Henry County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.95861, -85.32278 (decimal degrees)
39°57'31" N, 85°19'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/643257/4424510 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- New Castle East
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 3300087 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16316 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 66.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com