CR 400W-Duck Creek Bridge
BH Photo #174827
After being listed on INDOT's Historic Bridge Marketing Program, this bridge was reportedly acquired and moved to Jefferson County for reuse.
- Warren pony truss bridge over Duck Creek on CR 400 West
- Henry County, Indiana
- Bridge is being relocated to Jefferson County and will be put back into service on a county road.
- Built 1947; Replaced 1999 and reportedly relocated to Jefferson County.
- - J.R. Gates (Contractor)
- Pan American Bridge Co. of New Castle, Indiana (Fabricator)
- 6-panel, riveted Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 75.1 ft.
Deck width: 23.9 ft.
- Also called
- Old County Bridge #90
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.90870, -85.46235 (decimal degrees)
39°54'31" N, 85°27'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/631431/4418754 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- New Castle West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 3300066 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16309 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 4, 2020: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added builder and other stuff
- October 29, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Bridge being reassembled in Jefferson County for traffic use.
- August 27, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added link for INDOT marketing program page
- July 6, 2008: Updated by Anthony Dillon