Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Honey Creek on CR 700 North
- Henry County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1965; rehabilitated 1986
Length of largest span: 43.0 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.03528, -85.49167 (decimal degrees)
40°02'07" N, 85°29'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/628687/4432762 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Sulphur Springs
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 3300030 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16312 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 75.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)